Keno is a game of chance. It is extremely popular throughout the world and is played in many countries. However, although it is very popular, the rules of this game are still quite obscure for most players. If unfamiliarity with the game is all that’s stopping you from playing it, our experts reveal all its secrets.
How to win at Keno? What are the secrets of Keno? How do you get bonuses for playing it? Here’s the article you need to finally understand everything about this exciting and cheap casino game.
But how do you play Keno? This is a question that comes up a lot on the net! And for good reason, the Keno grid can be quite impressive if you don’t know how to read it.
Choose where to play Keno
If you want to play Keno online, you have two options:
- Play online at a casino: Go to your online casino, select a Keno game available online. Fill in your grid. Activate the instant draw.
- Open an FDJ account: create an FDJ account and fill in your grid yourself or opt for the random fill option. Consult the results of the draw later in the day.
Filling in your keno grid
The principle is quite simple – online or in a sales outlet – you buy a Keno grid. And you fill it in by ticking off several numbers. So far so good? Let’s continue. If you play with a French Games grid, you can mark up to 10 numbers. However, if you decide to play online, you can mark up to 20 numbers.
Ticking the numbers: on the Keno grid you will have the choice to tick numbers between 1 and 70. For the French version of the game, you will have to mark between 2 and 10 numbers per grid. For the online keno, it will be between 2 and 20.
Betting: Once you have ticked the numbers you wish to play for each grid, you will need to bet an amount between 1 and 10 dollars.
Replay the grid: also offers a specific option, allowing you to replay the same grid for 7 days. By filling in your Keno grid, you will have the choice to activate your grid for the next draws.
Multiplier option: This multiplier option will allow you to multiply your winnings up to 10 times! To activate the multiplier option, simply double your bet.
The different versions of online Keno
Of course, online Keno, like all other casino games, has been developed in several different versions.
- Super Keno – If the first ball drawn matches one of the numbers on the player’s grid, then the winnings are multiplied by 4.
- Power Keno – Exactly the same principle as Super Keno, except that the winnings are multiplied by 4 on the twentieth ball that matches a number ticked by the player.
- Video Keno – This is an online version of Keno that is somewhat similar to the slot machine in that the numbers often fall and in this version Keno becomes an individual game.
- Keno Roulette This is a rather successful mix of Keno and Roulette. Indeed, this game is a real discovery especially for those who are fond of more classic casino games.
- Way Keno – Using a single Keno ticket, you choose different groups of numbers. The groups are independent of each other, for example 4 groups of 3 numbers. This allows you to play Keno several times without changing tickets.
- Keno Combination – This is the step above Way Keno, in this version you can even combine your different groups of numbers to form sets.
- Keno Live Nothing – no change from the classic rules, only the keno draw is done live by dealers, directly at the online casino.